- Personal information that you provide to us in the form below will be used only to respond to your inquiry and will be managed in an appropriate manner by Kirin Holdings Company, Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Kirin Holdings"). The information shall not be disclosed or provided to third parties, except for our contractors or subsidiaries, without your prior consent—unless its disclosure is required by law.
If we find that your inquiry is not relevant to Kirin Holdings's business or operations, your inquiry and personal information may be forwarded to the relevant department(s) at an affiliated company or companies in the KIRIN Group* so as to formulate and provide a proper response to you.
- For more information about our policy on handling personal information, please refer to the Privacy Statement.
- Personal information that you may have provided in a past inquiry may have been deleted from our records after a specified period of time. This is done to protect privacy. Please be advised that, in such cases, we may not be able to respond to an inquiry made in reference to an earlier one.
- Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we may respond to you by postal mail or telephone if you provide us with your postal mailing address or phone number.
- Please note that we may not be able to respond to certain types of inquiries.
- We will respond to your inquiry on an individual basis. When you receive our e-mail response, please refrain from forwarding it, in whole or in part, to other parties or from making secondary use of it, in whole or in part.
- As mobile phone service providers limit the length of text messages that can be sent to mobile phones, we do not send responses to mobile phone e-mail addresses.
- We respond to inquiries in the order they are received, and during our business hours. Please note that it may take some time to provide a complete response, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Japanese public holidays.
- On this page, SSL encryption technology is used to protect information in transit.
Notes on Handling of Inquiries